Canada Multi Centre Holidays
Canada Multi Centre Holidays
Canada Multi Centre Holidays @Web2move Online Since 2000. Luxury Holidays from Award Winning Travel Companies including Kuoni that you can book yourself online or Luxury Tailor Made Holidays by Independent Travel Experts, including Holidaysplease, rated Excellent by Customer Reviews, who work with the UK’s largest Independent Travel Agent, Hays Travel, giving access to the world’s leading Airlines, Hotel Groups and Tour Operators, to help you plan your “Tailor Made” Luxury Holidays, Honeymoon, or Special Event.
Canada Multi Centre Holidays can include an Alaska Cruise from Vancouver or board the Rocky Mountaineer train for a Canada Rail Holiday from the Canadian Rockies to the Pacific Coast. Other popular combinations are Multi Centre Holidays Canada and USA. Canada and Hawaii, New York and Canada, Vancouver and Alaska Cruise, Rocky Mountaineer and Alaska Cruise.
Explore Western Canada & Eastern Canada on a trans continent rail tour or take a cruise from Canada to Hawaii or Alaska.
Canada Holidays from the UK fly from Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow, London Heathrow, Manchester, Newcastle Airports.
Canada Multi Centre Holidays
You may already have been looking for information on Canada Luxury Holidays @Web2move, but have decided that Canada Multi Centre Holidays, could be the best solution for your special holiday or honeymoon.
Canada Rail Holidays
View some example itineraries below that can be used to give you ideas of which destinations and hotels you would like to be included in your own “tailor made” Canada Multi Centre Holiday, Canadian Rockies Rail Journey or Canada Escorted Tour.
The Rocky Mountaineer has been voted one of the best train journeys in the world and is repeatedly awarded luxury travel accolades.
VIA Rail’s flagship train, the Canadian takes 4 days to travel between Toronto and the Rockies, unveiling the full breadth and beauty of this awesome country on a classic trans-Canada journey.
|Board the Rocky Mountaineer train for a classic rail journey from the Canadian Rockies to the Pacific Coast.|
|The Rocky Mountaineer travels through some of the most rugged terrain of Western Canada and is recognised as one of the world’s classic rail journeys.|
Travel past majestic snowy peaks, glistening glacial lakes and roaring waterfalls. To add to your enjoyment an informative and enjoyable on board commentary is available.
11 days from £1589 p.p. – Departures from July to Early October
|A classic rail journey across Canada’s heartland on the “Canadian”, VIA Rail’s premier trans-continental train with an exploration of the Canadian Rockies.|
|Travel in First Class, “Silver and Blue” refurbished Art Deco rail cars are from the 1950s. Try the observation dome for unparalleled views of the|
Canadian countryside or pass the time in one of the comfortable lounges.
14 days from £1569 p.p. – Departures from July to Mid October
|Canada is even more breathtaking in winter. The Canadian Train takes you through magnificent snow covered scenery from Toronto to Jasper and then on to Vancouver.|
|Travel in First Class, “Silver and Blue” refurbished Art Deco rail cars are from the 1950s. Try the observation dome for unparalleled views of the Canadian countryside or pass the time in one of the comfortable lounges.|
12 days from £1549 p.p. – Departures from Nov to Mid December
|A rail journey from Toronto along the St Lawrence River to the heart of beautiful Quebec, with included sightseeing throughout.|
|Holiday can be extended to include the Ocean Train to Halifax. Ridethe VIA Rail Ocean train with a comfortable bedroom through the Quebec countryside and across New Brunswick to the harbour city of Halifax, Nova Scotia.|
Accommodation on the train is in comfortable private double bedrooms.
9 days from £1034 p.p. – Departures from End April to End September
Canadian Rockies and Escorted Tours Canada
- Bears, Whales & Vancouver Island
- Bears, Whales & Vancouver Island and Alaska Cruise
- Wildlife of British Columbia + Vancouver 12 Days from £2279
- Alaska & the Yukon 14 Days from £2095
- Alaska Cruise & Vancouver 10 Days from £2145
- Best of Western Canada 14 Days from £1839
- Canadian Coastal Adventure 14 Days from £1975
- Canadian Coastal Adventure 16 Days from £2657
- Canadian Rockies 14 Days from £1445
- Cities of Eastern Canada 8 Days from £1379
- Cities of Eastern Canada and Montreal 10 Days from £1519
- Cities of Eastern Canada, Montreal and Ocean Train 11 Days from £1765
- Eastern USA & Canada Discovery 14 Days from £2430
- Grand Canadian Rail & the Rockies 14 Days from £1655
- Grand Canadian Winter Rail 12 Days from £1525
- Heart of the Canadian Rockies 11 Days from £1514
- Heart of the Canadian Rockies and Vancouver 13 Days from £1915
- Heart of the Canadian Rockies and Alaska Cruise (Zuiderdam) 16 Days from £2526
- Heart of the Canadian Rockies and Alaska Cruise (Volendam) 16 Days from £2609
- Pacific Coast Explorer 14 Days from £1525
- Polar Bears of Manitoba 9 Days from £3069
- Splendours of the East and West Canada 21 Days from £1609
- The Rocky Mountaineer 10 Days from £2185
- The Rocky Mountaineer and Vancouver 14 Days from £2929
- The Rocky Mountaineer and Alaska Cruise 17 Days from £3179
- The Rocky Mountaineer and Canadian Rail 13 Days from £2799
- The Rocky Mountaineer, Canadian Rail and Alaska Cruise 21 Days from £3999
- Trans-Canada Explorer 17 Days from £2459
- Trans-Canada Explorer + Alaska Cruise (Zuiderdam) 24 Days from £3379
- Trans-Canada Explorer + Alaska Cruise (Volendam) 24 Days from £3249
Enquiry Canada and North America Multi Centre Holidays
You can find links to a number of Independent Travel Companies on this website and other websites on the Internet, to make your booking.
However, Web2move can recommend Holidaysplease (Born in 2002, and part of the Hays Travel consortium which is the largest chain of independent agents in the UK), having had an Affiliate relationship with them for many years.
Ask for Help from an Expert
Look for the Holidaysplease enquiry box at the Top Right Hand Side of this page, to ask for help and advice from a specialist to create a personal “Tailor Made” Multi Centre Holiday or Luxury Honeymoon Itinerary.
Complete the form for information on Companies offering this type of holiday.